You have now finished the introductory lesson of the Let’s Listen and Talk Toddler Programme!
In this lesson we briefly helped you to:
- learn about some of the ways your child’s skills and abilities will develop as a toddler
- find out more about your important role as your child’s teacher during this time
- explore some of the supporting information we provide about hearing loss and your child’s hearing technology
- learn from the experiences of other parents
- provide us the information we need to support you through the Toddler Programme
Feedback formYou cannot see the feedback form either because you have already submitted it or you are not logged in.
When you have submitted the form, click the ‘Mark Complete’ button below (if visible) to record your progress and move on. You will then need to click on the ‘Mark Complete’ button at the bottom of the lesson page to record that you have completed the lesson before you move on.