You have now finished the introductory lesson of the Let’s Listen and Talk Preschool Programme!
In this lesson we briefly helped you to:
- identify any questions or concerns at this time which are worrying you
- think about how you, as your child’s main carer and educator, can best assess and understand your child’s progress
- explore some of the supporting information we provide about hearing loss and your child’s hearing technology
- consider what you can do to give your child the best possible opportunity to develop their language skills – specifically, checking the technology they are using, and ensuring they have the best possible listening and learning environment
- provide us the information we need to support you through the Preschool Programme
Feedback formYou cannot see the feedback form either because you have already submitted it or you are not logged in.
When you have submitted the form, click the ‘Mark Complete’ button below (if visible) to record your progress and move on. You will then need to click on the ‘Mark Complete’ button at the bottom of the lesson page to record that you have completed the lesson before you move on.